Chicago Pneumatic CP734H 1/2-Inch Drive Air Impact Review
An impact tool that any mechanic should buy in the year 2020 is the Chicago Pneumatic CP734H 1/2-Inch Drive Air Impact. This tool comes handy in case of maintenance and repair.
Features of Chicago Pneumatic CP734H:
1) Its speed is about 8400 RPM.
2) For every minute, it delivers around 1020 blows.
3) You can choose from four positive settings for power.
4) For tasks related to automobile maintenance and repair such as body shops, transmission work and exhaust systems’ works, this tool is the best choice. Also, it is helpful to remove and place the nuts and bolts. The one hand push button allows you to loosen or tighten the screws with great ease.
5) With a massive 25310 feet pounds working torque and a 435 feet-pound net torque, this tool proves to be extremely herculean.
6) Above all, there is a warranty period of one year. So, you can always go back to them in case of repair or damage.
Why Chicago Pneumatic CP734H?
1) With a weight of just 5.13 pounds, this tool can be lifted easily and perfectly fits into the users’ hands. Thereby reducing weariness and tension for the user.
2) The speed of 8400 RPM and torque of 25,310 pounds, makes this tool extremely suitable for automobile tasks on a small scale.
The Chicago Pneumatic CP734H is best suited for small or medium scaled tasks. However, the tool is not powerful enough for heavy duty tasks.
Feedbacks from Customers:
Most of the feedbacks from the customers have been good. Some of the customers have also remarked that Chicago Pneumatic CP734H 1/2-Inch Drive Air Impact Wrench is best suited for their small scaled automobile tasks. Additionally, they have also commented that, the tool functions properly in spite of the fact that it is not as light weighted as other existing tools. The heavy weight attributes to the durability of the tool.
An important point to be noted is that the average feedback score of this tool in Amazon is 4.5/5.
To summarize, the Chicago Pneumatic CP734H 1/2-Inch Drive Air Impact Wrench is a tool that is a compact tool that comes handy for medium or small scaled automobile tasks.
Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench Review
Today, various options of air impact guns are available for the mechanics in the market and it is indeed difficult to choose. Of all the options, Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench tops the list and has emerged as the favorite tool for automobile enthusiasts and mechanics due to its lightweight, power and speed.
Features of Chicago Pneumatic CP7748:
Its speed is about 8200 RPM.
Limited warranty for one year.
Torque of 1200-feet.
Weight of 4.4 pounds.
Currently, the Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 is the most dominant tool prevailing in the market. In spite of its compact size, it has a 1200-feet pound power and an 8200 RPM speed. With such power and speed, it is extremely easy for the user to loosen and tighten any screws, nuts and bolts. It is surprising to know that the tool is light weight, weighing just 4.4 pounds. Thus, it perfectly fits into the users’ hands and can be used with the utmost convenience.
Additionally, the grip of this tool is coated with thermoplastic rubber which enables the user to handle it without any discomfort for long hours. The tool does not wear out that easily and is highly durable.
Some fascinating features that make this tool different from other tools are:
- The self-withdrawal sleeves retract when not in use and the fingers of the users will be protected.
- The twin hammer system.
- The reduced operation noise due to the quiet handle exhaust.
- The trigger that is exclusively designed for efficiency.
- The obligatory features of any such tool are its weight and power both of which are available in Chicago Pneumatic CP7748.
- This tool operates at a reduced noise thereby creating a peaceful operating environment.
- The rubber grip allows the user to use it for long hours with no fatigue or tension.
The only issue with this product is its knob which is stiff when used for changing directions.
This product from the customer’s point of view:
Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 has gained huge attention and liking due to its cool features like light weight, speed and power. The customers are really happy about this compact package. Also, it is interesting to know that, this tool costs considerably less than other brands’ tools.
Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 has got 4.9/5 feedback scores in amazon and is thus a trusted product undoubtedly.
Thus, from the above mentioned features of Chicago Pneumatic CP7748, it can be inferred that, it is an impressive product and the money spent on such a tool is totally worth it.
MSI- PRO- SM- 403 ½ Inch Air Impact Wrench Review
Are you one who is looking to do industrial maintenance? Automotive repair? Or maybe you own a repair shop, the MSI- PRO- 403 1/2 inch air impact wrench has really took the market by storm and may be the right tool for your use. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to repair when your equipment themselves need repair! As such it is very important to choose the best tool for the job and the MSI-PRO-403 1/2 inch air impact wrench has gained a lot of traction in great repairs.
Let’s start with its application, the sturdy one handed device allows for great forward and reverse control, therefore making it easy to use while getting the job done. Many persons including professionals and the “average joe” are moving away from traditional electric wrenches and slightly edging closer to air impact wrenches, due to the amount of power that is packed into its compact size. The MSI-PRO-403 1/2 inch air impact wrench has a length of 7 inches, however it is still slightly smaller than many other electric models, which allows it to slip into those hard to reach places. The torque, speed and built in regulator are a few of the major features which make this device durable, long lasting and a cut above others in the market. Let’s highlight the main features of the MSI-PRO-403 1/2 inch air impact wrench.
- Product dimensions: 8.3 x 8 x 2.8 inches
- One handed equipment with reverse and forward control: This is one of its very unique features, although fairly decent size, it is still manageable enough to be held in one hand which allows good forward and reverse control.
- Ring socket retainer which allows for quick socket changes.
- Maximum speed of 7,000 R.P.M and great torque maximum of 230ft/lbs.
- Bolt capacity 5/8 inches
- The square drive is 5/8” which is large but it gets the job done efficiently, ensuring that the sockets don’t go spinning off on the higher speeds.
- Built in regulator which allows positive speed and torque control.
The MSI- PRO-403 1/2 inch air impact wrench overall has a great quality design to guarantee reliability and power, however there are a few things which workers might see as downfalls. Listed below are the Pros and Cons of the equipment:
- As already stated, the wrench is 7 inches long which makes it very heavy and durable.
- Great price for the specs of the equipment
- The torque with a maximum of 230 ft/lbs is perfect to remove car tires even at 120 psi .
- The power source: air powered
- Large square drive to keep sockets in place
- Based on the product dimensions, the MSI- PRO-403 1/2 inch air impact wrench is not compact and may make it a bit difficult when using, hence it might take a while to get being used to.
- The average worker using this equipment continuously might find the weight to be bothersome and heavy.
What do others think about the MSI-PRO-403 ½ INCH air impact wrench?
The MSI- PRO-403 1/2 inch air impact wrench has been well received and was reviewed by 25 customers on Amazon with a rating of 3.8 out of 5. See below two reviews given by Verified Purchase Amazon customers:
“I bought this to take some of the drudgery out of doing tire rotations and brake jobs at home. I have no idea if it would hold up to daily use in a commercial garage, but for what I need, it is perfect. For my occasional use, I’m sure it is going to last forever. And I have to say, there is nothing more satisfying that the “ZING! ZING! ZING!” sound this makes when you are pulling off a wheel!”
~ Jeff Miller
“This product has worked out well for me. Although I am just a backyard mechanic I have 7 vehicles to maintain between my wife and myself. As I have gotten older my patience working on vehicles has diminished somewhat so this item was a nice replacement for the impact wrench that I wore out. This really helps me to get my jobs done quicker so I can hopefully enjoy a little free time before I go back to my regular job.”
~ Jack S. Bloomeron
With all that is said, the MSI- PRO-403 1/2 inch air impact wrench is ideal for a job well done. What better way than to have a durable, inexpensive and long lasting equipment that can get the job done quickly? Allowing you to save both time and money. The MSI- PRO-403 1/2 inch air impact wrench has proven its place in the market place, and many will agree to it remain being one of the best for a very long time.