Some people find their hot tubs cost too much energy as they keep it working every day. To keep a comfortable temperature, the hot tubs should connect to the plugs all the time.
Which hot tub is the most energy efficient 2016? I will give you some products here.
A fully foamed hot tub is not, by any stretch of science, the most energy efficient hot tub. Spas that capture the heat from the equipment and keep cold air off the components and plumbing are efficient. So, if you like bubble hot spa, it is a pity that you can’t save too much energy.
Everyone says it, but data actually shows that Bullfrog Spa models are the most energy efficient hot tubs in their class.* Bullfrog Spas are the only hot tubs that utilize our patented JetPak Therapy System. This technologically advanced and ultra-efficient water delivery system is designed with up to 90% less plumbing. This system, in conjunction with full foam and more efficient equipment, helps you save energy and ensures that you can relax without worrying about your energy bill.
Because Bullfrog Spas are built completely differently, they utilize about 90% less plumbing than conventional hot tubs. Less plumbing equals less friction and less energy used to get water to the jets. In addition, most of the water delivery system in a Bullfrog Spa is inside of the proprietary H2Air Manifold on the JetPak and is submerged in the hot water.
Hot Spring Spas
Hot Spring Spas leads the industry in design, engineering, and manufacturing of energy-efficient hot tubs. With Hot Spring Spas ?Energy Smart system, each spa is built with a combination of energy-efficient features that simultaneously provide you with lower operating costs and the best value over time.
Hot Spring Spas makes your spa energy-efficient by:
- Totally insulating every Highlife Collection model with multiple layers of high density, polyurethane foam that’s also used to insulate commercial freezers
- Using the innovative FiberCor insulation in the Limelight Collection models, which fills the cabinet completely to a density that is 4 times greater than the ½ lb. foam used on most spas
- Manufacturing all spa covers to ensure a custom-fit and tight seal to lock in warm air, and have a dense foam core with a high R-value for insulation
- Continuously circulating spa water with the SilentFlo 5000 circulation pump that uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb
- Featuring the powerful WaveMaster jet pumps dedicated to powering the jets and are only activated when you need them
- Featuring the SmartJet system that lets you direct power only to the jets you choose, for less horsepower and energy
- Designing our own heaters to maximize the transfer of heat to the water for maximum efficiency
- Featuring our patented pump shroud that transfers heat from the equipment compartment to the water to utilize pump exhaust heat, minimizing water cooling and energy consumption
- Featuring dimmer-controlled LED lights that use less energy than a standard light bulb in all models
Sundance manufactures high-performance, energy efficient hot tubs that are engineered to run efficiently for years. We build in systems and components that maintain thermal energy. They also keep the water clean longer. Energy efficient spas start with the superior heat retention from our proprietary Rigid Bond shell construction. Its benefits are enhanced by the polyurethane foam insulation that surrounds the shell and fills the spa cabinet. A thick, insulating spa cover with a 1.5 pound-density foam core adds to the heat retention properties.
Jacuzzi Hot Spa
Jacuzzi offers standard features, as well as upgrade options that help improve the efficiency of our hot tubs.
Premium design featuring authentic Sunbrella material that lasts twice as long as traditional vinyl. Inner core features 2 lb. foam density and heat seal gasket to provide energy saving by minimizing heat and moisture loss.
This factory installed option is ideal for cold weather climates. The insulation blanket achieves up to 25% energy usage reduction, protects from moisture and mold, and reduces operating noise. Made from environmentally friendly recycled blue jean material.
Easy to program filtration and heating cycles that help you control energy costs based on your personal use of the hot tub. The system also allows you to lock in your settings to prevent unauthorized access.